Dr. Sydney Pardino is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He graduated from the University of California with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology and earned his Medical Degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
He then went on to complete his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. Post graduation, Dr. Pardino moved to New Orleans, LA to further his training at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation of New Orleans, where he completed his fellowship in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
It was in New Orleans where Dr. Pardino’s career in medine gained national recognition while working with NFL’s New Orleans Saints and the NBA’s New Orleans Hornets’ (now the Pelicans) athletes. He specializes in both non-operative and operative treatment of sports injuries, arthroscopic surgery, shoulder replacement surgery, hip arthroscopic surgery, and more. His cutting-edge techniques and rapid-recovery outcomes, especially with knee, hip, and shoulder procedures has earned him his national recognition. He
Along with being a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, he is also an active member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the California Orthopaedic Association.
Outside of office, Dr. Pardino enjoys exercising, traveling, and swimming. He believes that being involved in the community is important, which is why he volunteers his time and resources to non-profits, schools, or youth organizations.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Hip Arthroscopic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Education and training
- Fellowship - Orthopaedic Sports Medicine at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation of New Orleans
- Residency - Orthopaedic Surgery at The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Medical School - the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology - the University of California