Dr. Raj V. Kakarlapudi is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, who received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. After earning his medical degree, Dr. Kakarlapudi completed his orthopedic surgery residency at The University of Missouri in Columbia, and then immediately went on to complete his orthopedic spine fellowship at the Indiana Orthopedic Hospital in Indianapolis.
With over 15 years of experience and extensive training, Dr. Kakarlapudi specializes in spine surgery, though he can treat injuries and disorders of the muscular and skeletal systems, including those of the joints, ligaments, tendons, and nerves.
Outside of patient care, Dr. Kakarlapudi likes to spend his time traveling and landscaping. He also stays active by running and playing tennis.
- Interventional Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Spine Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Creighton University School of Medicine
- University of Missouri in Columbia, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Indiana Orthopedic Hospital, Fellowship in Orthopedic Spine